We’ve heard the feedback loud and clear both on the phones and in our customer surveys; *it’s time to dust off the packing slips… *and we’re doing it THIS MONTH.
We thought the best way to make sure we get them right is to provide you with a design of what we were looking to move towards. Then, it’s up to you to comment, question and request any changes or additions!
Some particular questions we have:
- Inclusions – are there details that we have missed? Or any included that you do not see the need for?
- *Product Details *– Is the way the product information has been order correct? i.e. SKU, then Description, Qty etc. or would you like these to be ordered differently?
- Layout – is there anything we can do to improve the layout of the information on the packing slip?
- Logo – we have deliberately placed it in a space that will cater for both horizontal and vertical logo formats.
- Custom messaging – We’ve moved the location of these to make sure your customers gift messaging and your own custom messaging can fit more text
- *Custom display *– what components of the packing slip would you like to be able to configure to turn on/off? E.g. Shipping Method, Price etc.
All feedback is welcome so please comment below!