Inventory Management subscribers can take in a quick overview of their recent shipping history on the REPORTS dashboard to view one of our default reports - Shipping Report, Order Report, Product Sales Report or Inventory Report. If you need to dig a little deeper into the data, you can build one from the ground up using the Custom Report. Once you're done, you can download the report for analysis or record keeping.
NOTE: Custom reports are only able to report shipments, not orders.
To create a custom report:
- Click on the REPORTS tab from the navigation bar at the top of your screen. You’ll see graphs that represent how you ship out your packages.
- Select the Store and Report Date Range for which you’d like to generate the report.
- Expand the Custom Reports menu and select + Create Report.
- If you'd like to save the report, fill in the Report Name.
- A basic report will display below. Customize the data by clicking the Show / hide columns button. Check the metrics you would like to include in your report.
- If you want to save the report, click the blue Save New button.
- You have two options to download the report: now or on a recurring schedule. Make your selection by clicking the blue Export button.
- Select Now to immediately generate a CSV file with your data.
- Select Schedule to set up a recurring report. Learn more.
- View and edit your reports under the REPORTS page by expanding the Custom Reports menu and selecting the report name.
- View previous reports you have downloaded by expanding the REPORTS tab and selecting Exports.