USPS SCAN forms are available for any ShippingEasy customers with Basic and above plans. If you have multiple shipments for the day, you can add them to a USPS SCAN Form. Learn more about USPS SCAN Forms.
Create a USPS SCAN Form in ShippingEasy
- From the SHIPMENTS drop-down menu, click READY TO PRINT.
- On the READY TO PRINT page, click USPS SCAN.
- Select the blue Create SCAN Form button.
All of the shipments you have processed today will appear in the USPS SCAN Form table. Shipments are already selected, ready for you to create a USPS SCAN Form. Double-check that you want to include all the selected shipments on the SCAN Form, and uncheck any that should be excluded.NOTE: Only labels with a ship date on or after the day that you are creating the USPS SCAN form will be eligible to be included on a USPS SCAN form. This means that any labels with a ship date prior to SCAN form creation will not be eligible for inclusion on a SCAN form. Learn more about USPS SCAN Forms.
- Once created, your form will process in the right hand "SCAN Form History" box for printing.
While the SCAN Form is Processing
A blue progress bar will show the status of Processing.
The shipments on a Processing SCAN Form are not eligible to be included on another SCAN Form.
If the SCAN Form Takes More than 10 Minutes to Generate
The status will change to Retrying.
The shipments on a Retrying SCAN Form are not eligible to be included on another SCAN Form.
If the SCAN Form Does Not Finish Generating
The status will change to Failed.
The shipments on a Failed SCAN Form may be included on another SCAN Form, depending on factors such as time of day and whether your courier has picked up. Find out when you can create USPS SCAN forms.
- If it is BEFORE the Cut Off Time: Try creating a new SCAN Form within ShippingEasy or via Stamps.com.
- If it is AFTER the Cut Off Time: Unfortunately you cannot use a SCAN Form, and will need to have each package scanned individually.
- To print a USPS SCAN Form, click the Print or Reprint buttons. The SCAN form will open as a PDF file in your web browser. Once a SCAN form has been created, it will appear in the "SCAN Form History" box for the next 10 days. USPS SCAN Forms older than 10 days may be viewed within your Stamps.com account.
- In your web browser, select the option to print the document. Below is an example of the printed SCAN form.
NOTE: 'Other' listed under Type of Mail, is for First Class Domestic, Media Mail, and Parcel Select shipments.
- If you want to review the shipments that were in the generated SCAN form, simply select the Tracking # for more details.
Print a USPS SCAN form on Stamps.com
On occasion, you may need to print your USPS SCAN form directly from Stamps.com. The following steps will walk you through that process.
- Log into Stamps.com’s website with your Username and Password. Learn how to get your credentials here
- Navigate to your Stamps.com print history by going to HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY.
- Expand the Eligible for section and select Create Scan Form.
- Review the list of labels and see if there are any labels you’d like to add to a scan form. Select these labels and click Create Scan Form for Selected Packages.
If you need to reprint a USPS Scan Form, you select HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY>> REPRINT SCAN FORM and any scan forms you need to reprint.