Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) allows you to send orders that originated outside of your Amazon store to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) for shipment. When MCF is enabled, ShippingEasy allows you to quickly and easily send your order(s) from any store platform directly to FBA.
Once Amazon has shipped an order, ShippingEasy will update the status of the order, shipping carrier, and tracking number on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, as well as on your originating store platform. However, when orders are shipped via Amazon Logistics the shipping carrier and tracking number may not be available.
Enable Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment in ShippingEasy
- Click the SETTINGS in the navigation menu.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the Amazon.com store for which you would like to send orders to be fulfilled by Amazon. Click the Edit Store Settings link.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores. If you would like to see this feature added to another country, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
- On the "Orders" tab, select the Enable Multi-Channel Fulfillment option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
ShippingEasy is now able to send your orders to FBA for fulfillment! Learn how to send an order to FBA.