ShippingEasy partners with Stamps to provide USPS One Balance rates. All USPS postage purchases are made via your Stamps account. If you would like to see a detailed breakdown of your postage balance credits and expenses issued to your account you can obtain this information from Stamps.com.
Get started by logging into your Stamps account at www.Stamps.com/login with your login credentials. Learn more about logging into your Stamps account.
Obtain your Stamps refund and transaction history
- Go to Reports >>Balances on the left side of the page
- Set the search criteria:
Report Type: Set the type of report you want to view.
Date: Set the date range to the view you would like to see data for.
Interval: You can change the interval through which to view data: Days, Weeks, Months, Quarters, Years.
- Report Type: Set the type of report you want to view.
- Your search criteria will populate on the Reports page.
- Review the data.
- Beginning Balance
- Funds Credited
- Funds Printed
- Funds Added
- Ending Balance
If you want to confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited back to your postage balance, follow these additional steps.
Confirm that specific refunds have been approved and credited
- Log into ShippingEasy and navigate to SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the "Status" filter on the left-hand menu, filter for just your Cancelled orders.
- Note the "$Shipping" amount and "Ship Date". Click the tracking number to find the service purchased. This will tell you which account to pull up.
- Continue from "Step 2" in the section above (How to: Obtain your refund and transaction history). Select the "Month" by referencing the "Ship Date" of the cancelled order plus 14-21 days (the time it takes to issue a refund).