I just did a quick run through customers beta after activating for our account.
I realize this a beta preview with unfished features so just want to get your feedback early.
Here's a few items to consider:
1. As a shopify customer, most data matches what we already have when viewing a customer so will need to add more value here. Also, customer notes, etc - will they sync each way with shopify and amazon? That will be a real plus as we now have to go to each store to add notes.
2. Add a column for # of purchases not just repeats - allows us to filter serial buyers better
3. Order dates from amazon not formatted correctly
4. Need ability to sort, not just filter
5. Allow better search - for instance i typed 'slippers' to see all customers who purchased slippers and just got a perpetual loading spinner
6. Shopify has an 'alert' for suspect orders, carry this forward to shipping easy for shipments and customers so we can flag both the orders and the customers
7. Amazon stops us from contacting customers so a lot of value for customer management will be lost - consider features where we can leverage the amazon customers or at least gain insights without constantly having to filter them out.
8. Allow me to see all prior communications with the customer (emails, messages, etc).
9. Sync customer tags in shopify with your tags.
Hope this helps..