This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
At this time, we are not currently developing new features or functionality for our Inventory solution. This means that at this time we cannot address the issues you have with the current system. However, we do expect that in 2022, we will be introducing a new and improved Inventory experience.
ShippingEasy's Inventory management tools allow you to update your inventory stock levels from ShippingEasy to your store. To function correctly, this must first be turned on within both your ShippingEasy STORES & ORDERS settings and in your store.
This video will show you how ShippingEasy's Inventory management tool works. Below, you can follow our step-by-step instructions to start sending stock level updates to your stores.
First: Enable ShippingEasy to send stock level updates to stores
Enabling stock level updates means that ShippingEasy controls your available stock quantities. These steps will need to be completed for each eligible store.
Find out if ShippingEasy can send stock updates to your store.
- Go to SETTINGS. Then click STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send stock level updates.
- Under the "Products" tab, scroll to the "Inventory Management" section. Then check the box next to Set available stock at store.
This action will update current stock levels from ShippingEasy to your store, which will override any stock levels in your store. If you have not reviewed and validated stock levels in ShippingEasy, first adjust stock levels in ShippingEasy to avoid sending incorrect or zero stock levels to your stores.
- If you have Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) enabled for your account, you will see a drop-down option to combine each of your store's available stock with your FBA stock.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
As soon as you have saved, ShippingEasy will start updating changes in your stock levels to your online store.
Second: Enable inventory updates within your store platforms
For stock level updates sent by ShippingEasy to be accepted by your store, you may also need to ensure that your store settings have been configured to allow for these updates to be received.
It is also recommended that you review how your store will handle out-of-stock products. Some stores will allow you to control if your products are marked as unavailable or hidden from public view.
As inventory settings vary between stores, please reference your store platform for more information:
- Ecwid (non-legacy integrations only)
- Magento 2.1
- WooCommerce (REST integration only)
As soon as you have completed this step within each of your eligible store platforms, ShippingEasy's updates will override the product stock levels in your stores.