ShippingEasy has made some big updates to how you navigate through the app! We have introduced an improved navigation bar to make your shipping process more intuitive.
The website navigation bar is a set of links that take you to different parts of the app, organized into a menu.
|Previous Navigation Bar|
|NEW Navigation Bar|
Key Navigation Updates
The previous horizontal view has been updated to a new vertical view to allow for more order information.
- SETTINGS is listed in the navigation bar.
- A new profile icon with account Alerts.
- User Help Guides moved under the Need Help drop-down.
New SHIPPING Section
Your most used pages and features have been moved to a new location to streamline your shipping process. Under the SHIPPING section in the navigation bar you can find:
- The QuickShip moved to a button labeled Create Label to create manual orders.
- All order action pages (ORDERS page, READY TO SHIP, READY FOR PAYMENT, SHIPMENT HISTORY).
- Your shipment counts are displayed next to each SHIPPING section to make it more visible.
- The Rate Calculator.
- One Balance and Carriers postage account.
- DEVICES AND HARDWARE with ConnectEasy icon.