We want to keep you up to date as we release new features and update ShippingEasy's functionality. This release information will focus on what's new and what has changed in our interface.
The navigation bar has been updated from the blue ribbon at the top of the page to the left side of all pages.
- The Order Detail item icons have been updated from arrows to edit pens.
- You can now remove an order or 'Mark as Shipped'.
Tax Identification Numbers
There is a new section on the INTERNATIONAL SETTINGS page to enter your Tax Identification Numbers. Learn more about VAT | IOSS.
For international shipments that use your own UPS account (not available for UPS One Balance), there is a new drop-down available for selecting a tax identifier in the customs settings on the READY TO SHIP page.
We are continuing to improve your experience when shipping on your mobile phone.
Added TRACKING to the Navigation bar
A new navigation bar entry for TRACKING was added and placed between SHIPMENTS and PRODUCTS. Clicking on TRACKING takes you to the Branded Tracking Page.
Added Branded Promo Images
The workflow for configuring Branded Tracking Notifications has been enhanced.
- The first step is name, URL, contact information, return policy, and the stores for which Branded Tracking should be used.
- The second step is for the logo and color theme.
- The third step is still for navigation and social media links, but it also has a new feature: an option for a promotional image. The promotional image is displayed alongside the branded tracking information and provides an easy way for you to promote new products, sale items, etc.
Branded SMS Notifications
The SMS Tracking Notifications give your customers the option to receive SMS updates for their orders.
Learn more about Branded SMS Notifications in these new resources:
Regional carrier OnTrac
You can now connect your OnTrac account to ShippingEasy's ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page. OnTrac is a West Coast regional carrier with a presence in major markets like Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Seattle.
Added additional FedEx features
You can now add your letterhead and signature images when using the Electronic Trade Documents feature on FedEx.
We have updated the following articles to show those new changes:
- Connect a FedEx account with ShippingEasy | How To
- Automatically send Electronic Trade Document (ETD) data to FedEx | How To
$5 Starter plan
As of January 28, 2021, ShippingEasy introduced a new Starter plan for $5. This will replace the legacy, or previous, free Starter plan. This new plan will include extra features:
Read more about the Starter changes below: