Branded Notifications in ShippingEasy include Branded Emails to help leverage your brand recognition to maintain consistent communications, reduce customer inquiries, and increase ROI for your store. Build brand recognition into your emails by adding your logo, colors, and voice.
Setting up Branded Emails
- Select Save & Publish once you have completed the setup to Branded Tracking.
- On the branded tracking page, check the box next to Enable Branded Emails for Assigned Stores.
- Next, select the Branded Emails for each store that you would like to send to the customer. There are four templates to choose from:
- Branded Shipment Confirmation Email
- Branded Est. Delivery Date Email
- Branded Out for Delivery Email
- Branded Delivery Confirmation Email
- Branded Emails are now set up for your selected stores.
Confirm Branded Emails in Store Settings
- Click on SETTINGS in the top right corner.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Next to the store logo, select Edit Store Settings.
- Select the Notifications tab at the top.
- Under Shipment Tracking Email Settings, you should see the Branded Emails that have been enabled.
That's it! You have successfully enabled Branded Emails.