Branded Notifications in ShippingEasy include Branded Emails to help leverage your brand recognition to maintain consistent communications, reduce customer inquiries, and increase ROI for your store. Build brand recognition in your emails by adding your logo, colors, and voice.
Setting up Branded Email Notifications
- Select Save & Publish once you have completed the setup to Branded Tracking.
- On the branded tracking page, check the box next to Enable Branded Emails for Assigned Stores.
- Next, select the Branded Email Notifications for each store that you would like to send to the customer. There are four templates to choose from:
- Branded Shipment Confirmation Email
- Branded Est. Delivery Date Email
- Branded Out for Delivery Email
- Branded Delivery Confirmation Email
- Enter in an optional custom message for each of your stores.
- Branded Emails are now set up for your selected stores.
Confirm Branded Email Notifications in Store Settings
- Click SETTINGS.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Next to the store logo, select Edit Store Settings.
- Select the Notifications tab at the top.
- Under Shipment Tracking Email Settings, you should see the Branded Email Notifications that have been enabled.
That's it! You have successfully enabled Branded Email Notifications.