UPS from ShippingEasy One balance is supported by ShippingEasy's Shipsurance to provide coverage on shipments. All UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance shipments include maximum liability coverage of $100 for all shipments at no cost, known as UPS Declared Value. You have the option of declaring a higher value of the item at the time of the transaction and will pay an additional charge to cover the amount declared.
To submit an insurance claim request for a UPS One Balance Shipment
To start your UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance claim for a lost or damaged package, complete the form below. To avoid any delays in processing your claim, please provide all the required information and include photos of the damaged items (if applicable).
- All claims must be submitted within 60 days after the shipment date.
- Claims can take up to 3 weeks to be processed.
- If a claim is denied, you may appeal by submitting a new claim with new or updated information.
- Claims with partially filled claims form cannot be processed. If there is an issue with your submitted claims form, you will be notified via email.
* indicates a UPS required field.