Bless customers have the option to pay for orders in various ways. If the order was paid with a different method other than a credit card (cash, check, or giveaway) then the order will pull in with the Pop-Up or retailer's address instead of the customers. To prevent the order from being sent incorrectly, you can flag those specific orders with a color category label on the ORDERS page. These are called Order Categories.
Order Categories give you the advantage of highlighting orders that may need to be reviewed prior to shipping. Order Categories correspond to a specific color. When you set up the Order Category, you can choose which color to assign to it. Learn more about Order Categories.
How to assign a category to Bless cash orders
- From above the navigation bar, go to SETTINGS. Then click on SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Check Ship-to Address".
- Set the "IF" condition to the variable that defines the requirement for Zones is equal to 1.
Zone | is equal to | 1
- Set the "THEN" action to Assign to a category | Check Ship-to Address.
- Future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy that meet the condition of this rule will have the color associated with the category applied on the ORDERS page, where you can easily sort by color for faster processing.
- Save your rule to start automatically categorizing shipments!