ShippingEasy supports the DHL eCommerce carrier for domestic and international shipments. Customers can generate labels, manifests, and manage these shipments within ShippingEasy.
DHL eCommerce requires that the following be provided in order to process shipments:
- Dimensions must be included on all shipments
- Manifests are required on DHL eCommerce shipments.
DHL eCommerce does not support the following services available via ShippingEasy:
- Rate quoting
- Delivery events
- Canceling a label via ShippingEasy
- DHL eCommerce carrier packaging
How to connect DHL eCommerce to ShippingEasy
- Reach out to DHL eCommerce to get an account created. DHL needs to approve the account for API access.
- In ShippingEasy, navigate to ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS and select to connect DHL eCommerce. The following credentials are necessary to complete the connection:
- Client ID
- Pickup Number
- Distribution Center
- API Key
- API Secret
DHL eCommerce services
Once you have DHL eCommerce connected, the following services are supported in ShippingEasy.
|Service Name||Domestic or International|
|Parcel Plus Expedited||Domestic|
|Bound Printed Matter Expedited||Domestic|
|Marketing Parcel Expedited||Domestic|
|Parcel Plus Ground||Domestic|
|Bound Printed Matter Ground||Domestic|
|Parcel Direct Express DDU||International|
|Parcel Direct Express DDP||International|
|Parcel Direct Priority DDU||International|
|Parcel Direct Priority DDP||International|
Delivery confirmation is required on all DHL services except:
- Marketing Parcel Expedited
- Packet Priority
- Packet IPA
It is required to manifest DHL shipments each day. Without a manifest, DHL will not be able to process the shipment. Learn more about DHL Manifests.
- Separate requests are NOT necessary to create international and domestic manifests. You can create a manifest from a single request. Multiple manifests will be received back if there are multiple shipment dates, multiple origins, or multiple destination types (international vs domestic).
- Up to 500 shipments can be put onto a single DHL manifest. If there are more than 500 shipments, ShippingEasy will automatically return multiple manifests.
- When submitting a manifest request, it will manifest ALL DHL eCommerce shipments that do not yet have a manifest.