ShippingEasy Branded Tracking is currently available on Basic and above subscriber plans.
If you are one of these plans and do not see this feature available, contact our support team.
Once we have completed development, Branded Tracking will be available to all subscribers.
Branded tracking in ShippingEasy helps you leverage your brand recognition to maintain consistency, reduce customer calls or inquiries and increase ROI for your store. You can do this by applying your specific brand settings such as logo, colors and verbiage to a customized page that customers can access when tracking their package.
When a customer places an order, they will receive a link in their email notification that tracks the package through branded content in which your store and contact information are visible - a great way to signal you are as invested in the process as the customer is.
After you have turned on branded tracking for your store and published a template page, all subsequent orders from that store will have a branded tracking page that displays shipment status for 90 days after the order is shipped. If you turn off branded tracking, customers will be directed to the carrier's tracking page.
The following stores do not allow for branded tracking:
To set up branded tracking:
- Navigate to the MARKETING tab and select BRANDED TRACKING.
- On the BRANDED TRACKING page, click the button "Start Customizing".
- This will bring you to the "Design" tab of the branded tracking page. Here you can choose to update your store name or check the box to display your store logo instead.
- Next, update your store's URL.
- By clicking on the "Navigation" tab, you can include up to 6 navigation links, such as to your company's website and contact information. One option is to link to pages that have related merchandise, to encourage follow-on sales.These links can be up to 12 characters in length.
Additionally, you can add links to your store's social media accounts.
You can leave any of the navigation or social media fields blank and your branded tracking page will not display that field.
- Once you have finished updating your store information and social media links, click Preview to see how your branded tracking page will appear to the customer.
- After you have previewed the branded tracking page, you are ready to select the store(s) to apply the branded tracking content to by clicking the "Next" button at the top left corner of the page.
- Here, you can select which stores you want to apply branded tracking to. For each selected store, the shipment confirmation will link to the branded tracking page, instead of the carrier's tracking page.
- If you are finished and would like to immediately begin sending customers to your branded tracking page, click the "Publish Now" button. This will update new shipments and shipments that are 'in transit', as long as we have a tracking status.
If you decide to make updates to an already published branded tracking page, the updated page will be visible to anyone who has a link with a still-active shipment.
- If you would like to wait before sending customers to branded tracking, click the link for "Save, but don't publish". This allows you to continue to edit your branded tracking page at a later time.
- Once you have published your branded tracking page, you will see the template along with statistics on the right hand side of the page. These statistics will monitor:
- Total views
- URL Clicks
- The Branded Tracking URL in the email notification will appear as: trackshipment.store/[custom-tracking-url] and will link to the Branded Tracking page:
If you would like to make any updates to your branded tracking page, you can do so by clicking the Edit Design link. Learn more about managing your branded tracking page.