If you would like help accessing Branded Tracking, contact our support team.
Once Branded Tracking is turned on, your customer will place an order and then they will receive a link to your Branded Tracking Notifications page in their email notification. Customers will have their order information, as well as your store and contact information at their fingertips. It's a great way to signal you are as invested in the process as your buyers.
Carriers that support Branded Tracking Notifications
- USPS - domestic shipments excluding USPS First-Class Large Flat/Envelope
- UPS - domestic and international shipments
- FedEx - domestic and international shipments
All other shipments will continue to get the standard confirmation email to track the order.
Setting up Branded Tracking Notifications
- Go to SETTINGS.
- Select BRANDED TRACKING & NOTIFICATIONS.
- Toggle ON to make the Branded Tracking Page active.
- Click Edit Branded Tracking.
There are three sections to complete.
As you design your Branded Tracking page, changes will be reflected in the left-hand preview panel. Use this to view how your Branded Tracking page will look on Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet devices.
Step 1: Select Stores
- Add your Store Name and Store URL to Store Information.
eBay sellers are prohibited from including non-eBay store URLs in Branded Tracking Notifications. Find out how to create custom eBay notifications.
- Enter in your Email, Phone, and Return Policy under Contact Information. A Return Policy can proactively anticipate questions customers have about returns. The editor supports text only. Learn more about writing a return policy.
- Choose the stores that will use Branded Tracking under Select Stores. The stores that support Branded Tracking Notifications will be checked by default.
Click Next to continue.
Step 2: Customize Design
- Select from one of ShippingEasy's themes or Custom from the drop-down.
Selecting Custom will allow you to enter the specific hex codes for you brands colors or choose colors using a color wheel.
You can make the following custom color selections:
LuLaRoe/Bless subscribers will see a fourth theme option. This branded tracking theme is specific to these accounts and is set up as the default.
- Primary Color: The primary color controls the main date font.
- Secondary Color: The secondary color controls the tracking page background.
- Tertiary Color: The tertiary color controls the tracking page navigation links and social media links.
- Add your Store Logo. The Store Name will show by default. If you wish to show a Logo instead, select the Upload Store Logo option and Browse your computer to upload a logo.
Click Next to continue.
Step 3: Links & Social Media
- Build out navigation Menu Links. Menu Item names can be up to 12 characters in length.
The Branded Tracking Page can display up to five Menu Links. Branded Tracking Emails are only able to display up to four Menu Links at this time.
- Scroll down to the Social Media section to add your social media links to the navigation menu. Social media links will display as icons. If these fields are left blank, the icons will be omitted from the Branded Tracking Notifications page.
eBay sellers are prohibited from including non-eBay store social media links in Branded Tracking Notifications. Find out how to create custom eBay notifications.
- Click on Add Image under the Promotional Image section.
- Choose the image layout and select Upload Image to select your image file.
- Select Save & Publish and you're done!
A message will appear across the top of your Branded Tracking page notifying you that your page is now live:
Turn off Branded Tracking
- Toggle the button from On to "Off" in the top right corner of the Branded Tracking Page.
- Click the "Turn Off Branded Tracking Page" button to stop sending consumers to your Branded Tracking page. A pop-up message will appear, alerting you that you will be turning off Branded Tracking.
Consumers who have already placed orders and received a link will be directed to the carrier's tracking page.