ShippingEasy integrates with Cratejoy to process and fulfill orders automatically. Follow the steps below to connect your Cratejoy account.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Cratejoy will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Cratejoy store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Cratejoy. Complete your store integration by adding ShippingEasy to your Cratejoy store.
Provide your ShippingEasy credentials to Cratejoy:
- Within ShippingEasy, navigate to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS. Under your Cratejoy store, locate the Store API Key.
- Open ShippingEasy again in another web browser and navigate to SETTINGS >> API CREDENTIALS.
- Locate your API Key and API Secret.
- In a new web browser, login to your Cratejoy merchant account and navigate to the Cratejoy app store.
- Click the Integrate ShippingEasy from the Cratejoy app store.
- Copy and paste your API Key, API Secret and Store API Key from the open ShippingEasy windows.
- Click Save.
That's it! Your Cratejoy store is now connected to ShippingEasy!