ShippingEasy supports Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF). This includes the option to send orders that originated outside of your Amazon store to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) for shipment. You can send orders one-by-one to FBA however if you frequently use FBA, you can create a rule that will automatically process these orders.
Create a Shipping Rule to send orders to orders to FBA:
- Go to SETTINGS and select SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule.
For example: Amazon FBA.
- Set the "IF" condition to look for the specific store you want to send orders to FBA for. This can include multiple conditions
Store | Is equal to | Store Name
For example: we select our "Candlestone Golf" store.
- Setting a "THEN" condition is not necessary for this rule. You can remove it by clicking the "X" button to the right of the action:
- Under "For each order that meets the conditions of this rule:" select the Drop Ship button so that future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy that meet the condition of this rule will be drop-shipped.
- Select to "Fulfill with" Amazon Store
- Select the shipping service of your choice.
- Click Save rule.
- If you have unshipped orders from the store, be sure to re-run your Shipping Rules against your existing orders. Learn more. Otherwise, this rule will only apply to future orders that download into ShippingEasy.