Amazon Shipping has decided to suspend its services on June 5th, 2020. This will be the last available date for package pick up and all packages in transit will continue to their destination.
After June 5th, Amazon Shipping will be unavailable within ShippingEasy. If you have created any service mappings or automation rules in ShippingEasy that leverage Amazon Shipping services, please update them with alternative shipping providers or fulfillment solutions.
For help or questions on this, please reach out to email@example.com or your account manager. If you have any further Amazon Shipping questions, please reach out to the dedicated support team at Amazon Shipping which will be available to you until March 2021.
ShippingEasy provides the option to connect an existing Amazon Shipping account. This helps consolidate all your shipping into one solution! Better yet, by integrating your Amazon Shipping account with ShippingEasy, you see your negotiated rates side by side with other carriers' rates.
Set up is quick, just follow these steps.
To connect Amazon Shipping with ShippingEasy:
- Within ShippingEasy, click on ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS
- Scroll down to Amazon Shipping and select the grey Connect existing account button.
- Select the Login with Amazon button.
- Enter in your Amazon Seller Central login credentials.
- Allow ShippingEasy’s access to your Amazon Shipping account.
- Congrats! Your Amazon Shipping account should now be connected to ShippingEasy.