This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers. Learn more.
ShippingEasy's Amazon Seller Suite comes equipped with the tools to maintain good relationships with customers. This includes the option to prevent sending a campaign email to customers who have left a negative review of a product.
ShippingEasy has specific Amazon templates that can be used to create email campaigns for your Amazon store orders.
- Amazon Seller Feedback Request
- Amazon Product Review Request
Once you have configured a campaign using either of these templates, you will be able to establish rules for who receives the campaign on the "Audience" page. Learn how to set up a campaign.
To prevent sending emails to Amazon customers who have left a negative review:
- Once you have finished customizing the campaign, go to the "Audience" page from above the campaign.
- Scroll to the section "People who meet the following conditions":
- Check the box next to Exclude customers who have previously left negative feedback.
- Complete the schedule according to your needs and click "Review Campaign".