ShippingEasy's Amazon Seller Suite comes equipped with the tools to maintain good relationships with customers. This includes the option to prevent sending a campaign email to customers who have left a negative review of a product.
The Amazon Seller Suite includes these Amazon Reputation Management templates:
- Amazon Seller Feedback Request
- Amazon Product Review Request
Once you have configured a campaign using either of these templates, you will be able to establish rules for who receives the campaign on the "Audience" page. Learn how to set up a campaign.
To prevent sending emails to Amazon customers who have left a negative review:
- Once you have finished customizing the campaign, navigate to the "Audience" page from above the campaign.
- Scroll to the section "People who meet the following conditions":
- Check the box next to Exclude customers who have previously left negative feedback.
- Complete the schedule according to your needs and click "Review Campaign".