This feature is available to Amazon Reputation Management subscribers. Learn more.
ShippingEasy can track reviews of Amazon products and send email notifications for each review. This allows you to quickly follow up on poor reviews. There is also a dashboard that provides review insights at a glance.
How to track reviews of Amazon products:
- Hover over the MARKETING tab in the blue navigation bar and select AMAZON REPUTATION MANAGEMENT from the drop down.
- Click the tab for Product Reviews.
- If this is your first time adding products, a window displays that describes the benefits of tracking Amazon products. Click Get Set Up.
- Click Manage Tracked Products.
- Enter the Amazon Specific Identification Number (ASIN) for each product. The ASIN is available on Amazon’s detail page for the product. Learn more. You can enter multiple ASINs, one per line.
- Click Track Products.
- ShippingEasy will display each ASIN that was entered in the list of Tracked Products.
NOTE: ShippingEasy updates your product reviews twice each day. Until the first update, the tracking status for a recently added ASIN is "Pending..." Check the dashboard the next day to see review data for a recently added ASIN.