After you have sent an Amazon Seller Feedback or Product Review Request Campaign, you can monitor the results of the Campaign. This data helps you stay aware of the feedback you receive on your services and find opportunities to improve it.
Viewing Amazon Campaign metrics in ShippingEasy
- Hover over the MARKETING tab in the blue navigation bar and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS from the drop down.
- Select Automated from the Campaign Type filter at the top of the list of campaigns.
- Find the Amazon Campaign you would like to view results for by typing in the search box or using the filters to the left of the page.
When you find the campaign, you will see values that indicate the interaction your customers had with each Campaign. For closer look, click on "View Report".
- The Campaign Results page provides graphs that show additional slices of data, along with a date selection menu for limiting results metrics to a specific time range.
The values indicate the interaction your customers had with this Campaign.
Description of data
Contacts Queued The number of queued emails for an active automated campaign. Shows the number of emails scheduled to send later, based on current rule configurations. Contacts Emailed The number of emails sent. Opens The number of emails that were opened vs those that remain unread.
Negative trends may indicate an opportunity to make the subject line more compelling.
Opt-outs How many customers opted out of future marketing emails.
Negative trends may indicate an opportunity to narrow your target, change the timing or frequency of your emails, or to make the content more relevant to your customer base. Cleaning up your contact list is also a good idea as emails that were unable to be delivered will be automatically marked as opt-out.
Spam Reports Shows the number of recipients who reported the email as spam.
- To see which customers were sent the email, click on the Contacts Emailed link.
The recipient's list shows the specific customers who received the email from the Automated Campaign, along with which order triggered the sending of the Campaign's email to that customer.
TIP: the View filter allows you to select the time range used in the results. This makes it easy to see the list of recent recipients or all recipients.