ShippingEasy is removing the Amazon Feedback Management feature from the Customer Marketing tool, effective June 30, 2020.
The following Amazon Feedback Management features will be removed:
- Product Review Tracking
- Seller Feedback Trackings
Keep in mind, you will still be able to use ShippingEasy to send Amazon Product Review Request and Seller Feedback Request automated campaigns.
ShippingEasy can track reviews of Amazon products and send email notifications for each review. This allows you to quickly follow up on poor reviews. There is also a dashboard that provides review insights at a glance.
ShippingEasy will track reviews on 3 Amazon products for FREE! You can track reviews on more than 3 Amazon products for a low fee. If you have not begun tracking your first 3 products, you don't need to upgrade - you can just get started tracking! Learn how to track reviews for Amazon products.
NOTE: Amazon Product tracking is included in Amazon Feedback Management. This is different than a Customer Marketing subscription, which does not include Amazon Product tracking.
To track reviews for more than 3 Amazon products:
- Hover over the MARKETING tab in the blue navigation bar and select AMAZON FEEDBACK MANAGEMENT from the drop down.
- Click the Product Reviews tab.
- Click the Upgrade tier link on the left side of the page.
- Select the number of products you would like to track from the drop down.
Click Upgrade to begin tracking products.
- Your tier will be upgraded immediately. Your next ShippingEasy invoice will include a line item for "Amazon Feedback Management."
If you would like to make additional changes to your plan, you can do so on the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page.