- Sequence labels by Warehouse Bin. A new option has been added for sequencing the order in which labels are printed: Warehouse Bin Sequence. This option sets an alphanumeric print sequence for labels and packing slips based on the Warehouse Bin of the first product in the order. Printing labels in the Warehouse Bin Sequence is useful for merchants who like to organize orders based on product location. Learn more about label print sequence options.
- Updates to USPS postage accounts. ShippingEasy is beginning to convert USPS postage accounts to a new postage provider. Changes are being rolled out to individual accounts over the next several weeks. Eventually all USPS postage accounts connected to ShippingEasy will be converted. When an account is ready to be converted, a popup page will be displayed in the account with specific details. Learn more.
- UX improvement for multi-box shipments. A small design change has been made to the popup displayed on the READY TO SHIP page when adding multiple packages to qualifying shipments. The Add Package button has been separated from the menu of existing saved packages to make it easier to use both tools. Learn more about adding multiple packages to a shipment.
- Resolved issues with USPS postage accounts.
- When a ShippingEasy account is converting their USPS postage account, page redirects will lead to the correct destination page.
- When using a Stamps.com postage account, USPS postage can be bought on the DASHBOARD page.
- Resolved an issue purchasing Amazon Prime labels. When the 'Ship From' address for an Amazon Prime shipment is missing an email address, it can result in an error. To avoid these errors, ShippingEasy will apply the next available merchant email address. The email address from one of these locations may be used: the STORES & ORDERS setting, ACCOUNT DETAILS setting, or Admin USER profile of the account.
- Resolved an issue retrying failed stock updates. When ShippingEasy attempts to update stock to Shopify, Magento 2, Volusion, Wish, Reverb, or Ecwid: if the store update fails, ShippingEasy will retry the update after one minute, and again after five minutes.
- New seasonal Regular Campaign template for LuLaRoe. There is a new Spring Event themed Regular Campaign template available for LuLaRoe retailers. LuLaRoe merchants can use this to quickly put together a seasonal marketing campaign. Learn how to select a Campaign template.
- Resolved an issue saving Campaign Templates. When a Campaign Template is edited, clicking the 'Save' button will save the changes. Learn more about editing Campaign Templates.
- Corrected a typographic error in a Campaign Template. One of the First Time Buyer templates had a typo, which has been corrected. Learn more about First Time Buyer Campaigns.