- Enhancements to the Product Catalog.
- Replaced "Products" with "Product Catalog". Previously, ShippingEasy referred to the Product Catalog as the PRODUCTS page. Now, any link that navigates to the Product Catalog has been renamed as such. The new name more accurately describes the purpose of the page. Learn more about the PRODUCT CATALOG page.
- Option to download only filtered products. On the PRODUCT CATALOG page, the Download Products menu has a new option to download Only Filtered Products. When this option is selected, a CSV file is created for only the Products that match the current page filters. As with all Product CSV exports, the user will receive an email when the CSV download completes. The file can be downloaded from the email or from the REPORTS > EXPORTS page. Learn more about downloading Products.
- Removed Product CSV fields from accounts not subscribed to Inventory Management. ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution supports a range of Product features, including: Safety Stock, Max Available Quantity, Lead Time, Suppliers, and Send Inventory Updates to Store. For accounts that are not subscribed to Inventory Management, these features will not be displayed within the Product CSV file or on the UPLOAD PRODUCTS page. This customizes the Product Catalog based on the account's subscription. Learn more about Product CSV uploads.
- Replaced "Warehouse/Bin Location" with "Warehouse Bin". Previously, ShippingEasy referred to warehouse bins and locations using a variety of related terms. Now, these names have been standardized as "Warehouse Bin". This establishes consistent terminology throughout the app.
- Batch Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime shipments. Previously, Amazon Prime orders could only be shipped one at a time. Now, multiple Amazon Prime orders can be batched and shipped in a group. Note that Amazon Prime orders cannot be batched with non-Prime orders. In addition, the available Amazon carrier services shown on the READY TO SHIP page are limited to only the services that Amazon will allow for all shipments in the batch. Learn more about shipping Amazon Prime orders.
- Look up orders in Global Search by Buyer ID. This is particularly useful for eBay merchants who only have the Buyer ID information and need to look up order or shipment details. Learn more about Global Search.
- Enhancements to ORDERS page filters. Learn more about filtering orders.
- Renamed Only Has option within the "Product SKU" filter. Previously called Only Has, this option filters the page to orders that contain 'all' the specified SKUs. The option has been renamed Only Has (All) to more accurately describe this behavior.
- Added a new option to the "Product SKU" filter. An Only Has (Any) option has been added to the "Product SKU" filter. When checked ShippingEasy will display orders that contain any combination of the SKUs specified.
- Renamed Only Has option within the "Product Category" and "Product Tags" filters. Within these filters, the Only Has option has always filtered to the page to orders that contain any combination of the specified terms. These options have been renamed Only Has (Any) to more accurately describe their behavior.
- Enhancements to Previous Shipping Selections.
- Option to enable or disable Previous Shipping Selections automation. ShippingEasy supports the ability to suggest a shipping selection (carrier, service, packaging and dimensions) based on shipment history. When an order contains the same line items as a previous shipment, ShippingEasy sees the match and can make a previous shipping selection recommendation. To give merchants more control over the level of automation in their account, a new settings page has been added: AUTOMATIONS. This page allows users to control if they want ShippingEasy to apply their previous shipping selections to their new orders. Learn how to disable previous shipping selections.
- Option to remember previous order weights. As an extension of previous shipping selections, ShippingEasy can now remember and apply the weight of the last shipment to new orders that contain the same items. This new behavior is automatically enabled on any accounts created after February 19, 2019. Like the previous shipping selections, this feature can be enabled or disabled on the AUTOMATIONS settings page. Assigning previous order weights is useful for merchants who are missing order weights and have not saved Product SKU weights to the Product Catalog. Previous order weights makes it possible to ship more orders from the ORDERS page, using Instant Rate or Buy & Print, without needing to weigh their orders. Learn more about enabling previous order weights.
- Orders Details popup shows if previous shipping selection is applied. Clicking the order number on the ORDERS page will display an Order Details popup. This shows detailed information about the order, including "Applied Rules". These notes will say if order weight or shipping selections have been assigned automatically. Learn more about the Order Details popup.
- Resolved an error displaying delivery status for FedEx shipments. When a FedEx shipment does not require signature confirmation, the correct delivery status is shown.
- Enhanced the Link Products process. Before ShippingEasy can send stock updates to the store, products must be linked. This creates a map between the store's listings and the ShippingEasy Product Catalog. To improve this process, once ShippingEasy links a product, a stock update will be sent to the store during the next store update. Note, stock updates will never be sent for products that have stock updates to the store turned off or those that have an unknown stock level. Learn more about linking products.
- Updated duplicate Purchase Orders behavior. Now, closed Purchase Orders can be duplicated. Learn more.
- Resolved issue that prevented deletion of a SKU Alias. Even if a SKU Alias includes a period, slash, or pound-sign character, the SKU Alias can be removed from the Master SKU.
- Updated an Automated Campaign template. The text in one of the First-Time Buyer Automated Campaign templates has been updated. Learn more about Automated Campaigns.
- Resolved an issue sending Amazon Product Review Campaigns. Before sending an Amazon Product Review email, ShippingEasy will check that the product is associated with a review URL. This review URL is required so the buyer can click through and post a review.
- Resolved an issue formatting Product Review Campaigns on mobile devices. When the Product includes a description, the text will be shown below the Product image.
- Resolved a problem selecting a Contact List during Regular Campaign creation. When the account has a large number of Contact Lists, the pagination feature can be used to navigate between the pages of lists.
- Resolved an issue navigating from Campaign Results. After clicking on the recipient count of an Automated Campaign, it's possible to use the browser's "back" button to return to the previous page.