ShippingEasy integrates with SynCommerce to process and fulfill orders automatically. Follow the steps below to connect your SynCommerce account.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. SynCommerce will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your Store URL.
If you are connecting your Syncommerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select SynCommerce. Complete your store integration by adding your Store URL.