- Better explained Amazon Prime shipment requirements. Seller Fulfilled Prime merchants who ship via Amazon's USPS services have the option to select a Flat Rate Envelope. Amazon regulates this package type, requiring that the envelope is not overstuffed. If improperly packed, a seller may be fined by Amazon or USPS. To help clarify the rules of the Flat Rate Envelope, ShippingEasy will show a note on the READY TO SHIP page whenever the package type is selected. This provides better visibility into Amazon Prime shipment requirements. Learn more about shipping Amazon Prime orders.
- Enhanced registration. Clicking the links to view the Terms of Service opens the documents in a new browser window. This avoids disruption to the registration flow and makes it easy to read through the links.
- Enhanced BigCommerce integration. When BigCommerce orders are paid for by PayPal, the payment must clear before the order can be downloaded. This means that these orders are not always available for download when ShippingEasy syncs with BigCommerce stores. To ensure that orders are downloaded after payment clears, ShippingEasy will run a nightly check for orders paid for by PayPal. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with BigCommerce.
- Resolved an issue downloading PayPal orders. ShippingEasy will use the "business" email address to filter and download PayPal orders. Previously the "receiver" email address was used. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with PayPal.
- Easier to find Product SKUs with unknown stock levels. ShippingEasy tracks Stock History for every SKU in the Products Catalog. This is used to identify if the stock level is 'known' or 'unkown'. When the stock level is 'known', ShippingEasy is able to send stock updates back to the store. Now, it is easier to find Product SKUs with 'unknown' stock levels. Learn more about Stock History.
- Flag 'unknown' stock on the PRODUCTS catalog page. If the stock level is 'unknown', the "Stock" column for the SKU will display a blank cell with a yellow background. The cell is yellow to match the “No Stock History” tag on the Product Details page. Hovering over the yellow cell displays text that explains how to begin stock updates to the store. Learn how to update stock levels.
- Filter by "Stock History" on the PRODUCTS catalog page. A new "Stock History" filter has been added to help identify which SKUs have known or unknown stock levels. Learn how to filter products. The filter includes these options:
- Known Stock Level: A stock level has been set for products with Known Stock, so they are available for stock updates to your store.
- Unknown Stock Level: A stock level has never been set for products with Unknown Stock, so they will not update the stock level to your store.
- Resolved an issue checking Amazon SKUs for fulfillment location. When SKUs contain special characters, ShippingEasy is able to determine whether the SKU is fulfilled by the merchant or Amazon.
- Resolved an issue tracking button clicks in Email Campaigns. When a custom button is added into a Campaign Template, ShippingEasy will make sure that all links include http:// at the start of the URL.