By default, ShippingEasy will automatically save most products to ShippingEasy. However, if you've disabled downloads or orders come from a 'push' style store, then products will not be saved.
NOTE: some platforms push orders into ShippingEasy.
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
To automatically save products to ShippingEasy:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in ShippingEasy.
- Then click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION.
- Select the Store you would like to enable automatic Product Catalog uploads for, by clicking Edit store settings.
- Under the "Products" tab, uncheck the box next to Disable Automatic Product Catalog Upload.
- Save your changes.