By default, ShippingEasy will automatically save most products to ShippingEasy. However, if you've disabled downloads or orders come from a 'push' style store, then products will not be saved.
Some platforms do not support automatically saving products.
Some store platforms push orders into ShippingEasy. For these stores, the products are not downloaded and saved to the Products catalog.
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
Automatically Save Products to ShippingEasy
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from anywhere in ShippingEasy.
- Then click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION.
- Select the Store you would like to enable automatic Product Catalog uploads for, by clicking Edit store settings.
- Under the "Products" tab, check the box next to Add Products Automatically.
- Save your changes.