By default, ShippingEasy will automatically save most products to ShippingEasy. However, if you've disabled downloads or orders come from a 'push' style store, then products will not be saved.
NOTE: some platforms do not support automatically saving products.
- Eleventh Ave
- Navigator Business Systems
To automatically save products to ShippingEasy:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS icon from anywhere in ShippingEasy.
- Then click on STORES & ORDERS under INTEGRATION.
- Select the Store you would like to enable automatic Product Catalog uploads for, by clicking Edit store settings.
- Under the "Products" tab, check the box next to Add Products Automatically.
- Save your changes.