- Updated login and password security requirements. New passwords may not be less than 8 characters. Login may require a CAPTCHA.
- Updated new account registration. In addition, added better messaging if a credit card cannot be processed.
- Enhanced Jane.com integration for more secure authentication. The change affects all new Jane.com store integrations. Learn more. Existing Jane.com integrations can switch to the new method by disconnecting and reconnecting the store.
- Added support for whitelisting IP addresses for secondary user logins. Contact ShippingEasy to learn more.
- Resolved issues that some users experienced when changing their password. Now the CHANGE PASSWORD popup window will not close without notice.
- Resolved a problem with the CREATE MANUAL ORDER popup window closing with a stray click. Now, the window will only close if the "Cancel" or "x" buttons are clicked.
- Updated the "Stores" tab on the PRODUCT Details page. Archived stores are no longer displayed on this page.
- Resolved an issue seen when creating Purchase Orders with a large number of Products. Now, more may be added to a single Purchase Order when creating the Purchase Order from the PRODUCTS page.
- Enhanced the Allocate Stock feature on the ORDERS page to include the option to only allocate or deallocate stock to orders in the filtered view: "Filtered Orders".
- Corrected a typographic error on the SUPPLIER Details page, within the "Products" section. When the list of Products is loading, the message now reads "Loading products..."
- Enhanced the Customer Marketing template previews. Specifically on the CAMPAIGN List page and CAMPAIGN Results pages. Now the previews are rendered with HTML for a cleaner, proportionally sized image.
- Added a message to legacy CAMPAIGN Editor pages. Specifically when editing any template created before September 27, 2018. Clicking the Why am I seeing this version of the template editor? link will open a popup with details about the recent changes to the Customer Marketing template editor. Learn more.
- Resolved an issue with changing from a new template to a previously created template. Specifically when the previously created template was built before September 27, 2018.