ShippingEasy makes setting up automated shipment insurance a breeze. Whether you want to insure everything for its value, or all your packages to a certain amount, this section will explain how.
Feel free to watch the short video that covers the information in this section and follow along on your account:
Step by Step Guide
- To start, navigate to the shipment insurance section after clicking “settings” at the top of the page.
- Domestic and international settings are set up independently, but function the same way. Check the box next to the type you want to set up, and then choose between “order total” or “specified amount”.
- Order total will insure the value of the order as calculated from the products within the order.
- Specified Amount will ignore product values and purchase the same amount of insurance for every package. If you select this option you must also set the amount at which you want to insure the packages.
- Once you select an option you can also use the restriction field to set the minimum order value to which you want insurance applied.
- Hit save to save these settings and automate your peace of mind.
For further reading on this topic, check out these support articles: