- Updated the QUICK SHIP (manual order) page. Specifically for users who have not connected a carrier to their ShippingEasy account. Now orders can be created, but the options to purchase postage have been removed. Once a carrier account is added, the "Save & Get Rate" and "Save & Quick Ship" buttons are available. Learn more about creating manual orders.
- Updated the "Stock" tab on the PRODUCTS Details page. Specifically the Safety Stock value displayed for products with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) inventory. The Safety Stock value for FBA products will always be zero. Learn more about FBA inventory tracking.
- Updated the PRODUCTS catalog page. The Safety Stock column is no longer displayed by default. Rather it is available as an optional column. Learn more about Safety Stock.
- Resolved an issue some users experienced using Internet Explorer to update their Products. Now, saved changes to Products are correctly displayed in Internet Explorer browsers.
- Upgraded to a new Customer Marketing Campaign template editor. It features an intuitive drag and drop interface. This empowers merchants to easily create their own custom content. It also makes it easier to personalize the wide selection of ready-to-use templates. The new editor will be rolled out to all accounts gradually, starting September 26, 2018. Learn more about editing Campaign templates.
- Resolved an issue some users experienced when enabling the Amazon Product Review Request campaign. Now, the template that the user selects is correctly applied to the Campaign.