GroovePacker is an inventory management system that provides scan and pack verification for your warehouse. It's easy to integrate GroovePacker with any existing ShippingEasy account!
If you don't have a ShippingEasy account, find out how to start your free trial.
Use this guide to connect your GroovePacker store with ShippingEasy.
- Under the Store Settings section, click Create Store.
- Add a name to your store and choose ShippingEasy from the Store Type dropdown.
- In ShippingEasy, navigate to SETTINGS and click API CREDENTIALS.
- Copy and paste the API KEY and API SECRET into the corresponding fields in GroovePacker.
Groovepacker has additional information about the integration with ShippingEasy. Learn more from Groovepacker.
If you have problems with ShippingEasy that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat
How to use ShippingEasy with GroovePacker
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
I just signed up for ShippingEasy, now what do I do?
How to: Print a shipping label
How to: Set up your Packing Slips