ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution helps to streamline how you manage your inventory levels, where ever you sell. Learn more about Inventory Management.
To make it easy to view your Amazon FBA stock, ShippingEasy automatically displays your FBA products, SKUs and inventory levels, along with all other inventory levels on the PRODUCT CATALOG.
This allows for better visibility of your products fulfilled by Amazon, giving you more accurate data and reporting. Tracking FBA stock levels keeps you up to date on what products are selling well and need to be restocked. Learn more about using Amazon Fulfillment Network with ShippingEasy.
You can further configure this option in the STORES & ORDERS settings.
This feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores.
If you would like to see this feature added to another country, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
Enable Inventory Tracking for Amazon Fulfillment Network Stock
- From the blue navigation menu, click the SETTINGS icon.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the Amazon.com store for which you would like to import FBA inventory levels. Click the Edit Store Settings link.
- On the "Products" tab under the "Inventory Management" section, the box next to Display FBA available quantity will automatically be checked. Uncheck this box if you no longer want to display this quantity on the PRODUCT CATALOG.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.