This video goes over how to turn on FBA tracking and even turn merchant fulfilled orders into FBA orders.
ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution helps to streamline how you manage your inventory levels, where ever you sell. Learn more about Inventory Management.
Importing your Amazon Fulfillment Network inventory into ShippingEasy allows for better visibility of your products fulfilled by Amazon, giving you more accurate data and reporting. Tracking FBA stock levels keeps you up to date on what products are selling well and need to be restocked. Learn more about using Amazon Fulfillment Network with ShippingEasy.
These options will be configured in the STORES & ORDERS settings.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores. If you would like to see this feature added to another country, please provide your feedback in our Inventory Management forums.
To import Amazon Fulfillment Network inventory into ShippingEasy:
- From the blue navigation menu, click the SETTINGS icon.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the Amazon.com store for which you would like to import FBA inventory levels. Click the Edit Store Settings link.
- Go to the "Products" tab. Under the "Inventory Management" section, select the box next to Display FBA available quantity.
- Click the Import Products button to import products from Amazon to your ShippingEasy Product catalog.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
ShippingEasy will now import your Fulfillment by Amazon data into ShippingEasy with the next store sync. Learn more about syncing your store data on demand.
You can now view your FBA products, SKUs and inventory levels, along with all other inventory levels in your ShippingEasy Products catalog!
What is the Inventory Management integration?
Quick Start: Amazon Seller Suite
Can I run reports on Fulfillment by Amazon orders?
Why don't my Fulfillment by Amazon orders sync with ShippingEasy?
How to: Import FBA shipment history