- Updated BigCommerce and Volusion integrations to use each company's current logo.
- Updated the Help Center, located in the bottom right corner of the app. The "Quick Start Checklist" has been renamed to showcase features that will boost productivity.
- Resolved an issue with USPS label custom text not displaying. Specifically if any leading or trailing whitespace is present. Whitespace is now removed automatically. Learn about customizing a USPS domestic label.
- Resolved invalid error messaging on the READY TO SHIP page. Specifically when selecting USPS First Class for a domestic shipment that weighs more than 15.99 ounces. Now, the correct message is shown, indicating that the package must weight less than 1 lb. Learn more about USPS First Class Package Service.
- Updated the Inventory Management Dashboard page.
- Changed the page heading to INVENTORY MANAGEMENT DASHBOARD.
- Enhanced the "Configure Inventory Management" section. Once a configuration step is completed, a check mark is automatically displayed. This makes it easier to see one's progress towards setting up Inventory Management.
- Resolved an issue adding new Product SKUs. Now, it is only possible to specify a new Product SKU as one of, but not both of, the following: having Variant SKUs or being a Bundled Product.
- Resolved an issue searching for Products from the SUPPLIER Details page. Specifically when searching for a Variant SKU. Now, the individual Variant SKU is returned in the search results, instead of the parent product.
- Resolved issues displaying the names of Variant SKUs. Specifically on the SUPPLIER Details page and in CSV file downloads of the Product Catalog. Now, the item name and variant attributes are both displayed. This information helps to distinguish Variant SKUs from one another.