Shopify sellers will find the right combination of solutions in ShippingEasy's Shopify Seller Suite. We provide shipping and rate management, inventory management, and customer marketing with automated emails and newsletter features. It's all in a single solution, beautifully integrated, and fully supported.
With our direct integration to Shopify, orders are synced into ShippingEasy automatically. Robust tools empower you to automate how you print Shopify labels and packing slips. ShippingEasy updates your Shopify store with the tracking number so your shoppers know their order has been shipped.
Get started managing you Shopify orders:
- Integrate your Shopify Store
- Manage all of your orders
- Shipping customized to your business
ShippingEasy provides accurate tracking of inventory across all sales channels. Sync all products and stock levels with one-click! With Inventory Management, you can set low stock values and receive alerts when you need to order. Get extended support for product categorizations, variants, and custom bundles. Supplier management tools make reordering and receiving stock accurate.
Get started managing your Inventory:
- Enable inventory tracking
- Send inventory levels from ShippingEasy to your store
- Manage stock allocation for orders and products
- Organize your product catalog
- Quickly import products and stock
- Assign product categories for faster shipping
- Group products into bundles to increase average order value
- Organize product SKUs by product variations
- Connect suppliers and manage reorders
ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tools will help boost your sales and manage your reputation as a seller. We supply beautiful email templates to customize, or build your own. Set up automated emails like abandoned cart or product reviews to drive traffic back to your website and boost sales. Create the ability to send out newsletters and promotions to segmented customer lists right within the platform. Our single, integrated solution can save you time and money over competing solutions.
Get started with Customer Marketing:
- Build stronger relationships with Shopify customers
- Create campaigns to market to your non-Shopify customers