This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
At this time, we are not currently developing new features or functionality for our Inventory solution. This means that at this time we cannot address the issues you have with the current system. However, we do expect that in 2022, we will be introducing a new and improved Inventory experience.
Once you have received all stock from a supplier, close the purchase order in ShippingEasy to ensure that your inventory records are up to date.
Close a Purchase Order
- Go to PRODUCTS then PURCHASE ORDERS from the drop-down menu.
- From the PURCHASE ORDERS overview page, locate the Purchase Order you wish to edit and click on the PO ID.
- On the Purchase Order detail page, expand the Actions menu, and select Close PO.
- A dialog box will appear asking you to confirm that you want to close the PO and that the action cannot be undone. Click OK.
- The PO will now appear closed on the Purchase Order page.