This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
At this time, we are not currently developing new features or functionality for our Inventory solution. This means that at this time we cannot address the issues you have with the current system. However, we do expect that in 2022, we will be introducing a new and improved Inventory experience.
To meet consumer demand for a quick turnaround time, Amazon has set its current default handling time to 1 - 2 days. If you know you may not be able to meet this metric, you can update your handling time to a range that still allows you to quickly fulfill your orders while setting reasonable expectations with your customers
In ShippingEasy, you can set different handling times based on a Product SKU level or on your Amazon store level.
How to: Set a Handling Time on the SKU level
For individual products in your Amazon store that are going to take longer to fulfill, you can set a different handling time for that SKU.
- Click INVENTORY and select PRODUCT CATALOG from the drop-down.
- Click the item SKU number you wish to set the handling time for.
- On the Product details page, select Edit in the top right corner.
- Select the correct Handling Time from the drop-down option.
- Click Save Product.
- The Handling Time for that product is saved and will now be displayed on the product Details page:
How to: Set a Handling Time on the Amazon store level
If you want to update the handling time for all products in your Amazon store, follow these steps.
- From the SETTINGS tab and then select STORES & ORDERS.
- Select Edit Store Settings for your connected Amazon store:
- Under the Products tab, scroll down to the Inventory Management section. There you can select a Handling Time from the drop-down:
- Select Save and this new Handling Time will now be sent to your Amazon SKUs during inventory updates unless there is a Handling Time specified for a specific SKU.