ShippingEasy REPORTS page includes a number of preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your inventory data. Learn more about REPORTS.
Linked Stores by Product Report:
This report provides data on all active products that have at least one linked store. A linked store means that there is a two-way connection between the product SKU in ShippingEasy and the product SKU on the store. This connection allows for updates when there are changes in the stock levels.
- Active SKUs
- Bundle SKUs
- Variant SKUs
The data in the Linked Stores by Product report includes:
- SKU: the SKU of the product
- Master SKU: this column will have a value when the SKU is an alias, otherwise the cell will be blank
- Name: the Name of the product
- Store: the Store Name of the store that is linked to the product
- Store Type: the Store Type (or platform) of the store that is linked to the product
- Last Store Update: this column will display "Success" if the Last Store Update was successful, "Failure" if the Last Store Update was unsuccessful, or "Inactive" if we are unable to find the SKU in the current product catalog on your store. This is a good indicator of the link status. If you see "Failure" or "Inactive", this could mean that the product was changed on the store and it needs to be re-linked to ShippingEasy. Please reach out to ShippingEasy support for assistance.
Linked Stores by Products reports are sorted alpha-numerically by SKU.
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for SKUs that do not have at least one store linked.
- No data is reported in the Master SKU column for products that are not aliases. Learn more about SKU Aliases here.