ShippingEasy REPORTS page includes a number of preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your inventory data. Learn more about REPORTS.
Linked Stores by Product Report:
This report provides data on all active products that have at least one linked store. A linked store means that there is a two-way connection between the product SKU in ShippingEasy and the product SKU on the store. This connection allows for updates when there are changes in the stock levels.
- Active SKUs
- Bundle SKUs
- Variant SKUs
The data in the Linked Stores by Product report includes:
- SKU: the SKU of the product
- Master SKU: this column will have a value when the SKU is an alias, otherwise the cell will be blank
- Name: the Name of the product
- Store: the Store Name of the store that is linked to the product
- Store Type: the Store Type (or platform) of the store that is linked to the product
- Last Store Update: this column will display "Success" if the Last Store Update was successful or will display "Failure" if the Last Store Update was unsuccessful. This is a good indicator of the link status. If you see "Failure", this could mean that the product was changed on the store and it needs to be re-linked to ShippingEasy. Please reach out to ShippingEasy support for assistance.
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for SKUs that do not have at least one store linked.
- No data is reported in the Master SKU column for products that are not aliases. Learn more about SKU Aliases here.