ShippingEasy REPORTS page includes a number of preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your inventory data. Learn more about REPORTS.
Linked Stores by Product Report:
This report provides data on all active products that have at least one linked store. A linked store means that there is a connection between the product SKU in ShippingEasy and the product SKU on the store. This connection allows for updates when there are changes in the stock levels.
- Active SKUs
- Bundle SKUs
- Variant SKUs
The data in the Linked Stores by Product report includes:
- SKU: the SKU of the product
- Master SKU: this column will have a value when the SKU is an alias, otherwise the cell will be blank
- Name: the Name of the product
- Store: the Store Name of the store that is linked to the product
- Store Type: the Store Type (or platform) of the store that is linked to the product
- Link Status: an indicator of the link status, this column will display one of the following values:
- Active: the product is linked to the store
- Inactive: there is an issue with the product link to the store
- Unlinked: ShippingEasy is unable to find the SKU in the current product catalog on your store
Linked Stores by Products reports are sorted alpha-numerically by SKU.
All data is current, no historical data for inventory is reported.
In some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for SKUs that do not have at least one store linked.
- No data is reported in the Master SKU column for products that are not aliases. Learn more about SKU Aliases here.