Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Wish store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Wish works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Wish to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Wish.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your Wish store. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Once you are prompted to grant Wish access:
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Wish. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Wish will direct you to a screen titled "Request for Permission". At the bottom of the page, click the blue Confirm button.
NOTE: ShippingEasy will not make use of the ability to view your Wish support tickets or view your Wish notifications. Wish does not currently let us limit which permissions we request.
- Wish will ask you to confirm the integration. Click the blue Confirm button.
Your Wish store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.