Wish is a popular e-commerce platform for selling a wide range of products. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Wish store with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Wish will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your Wish store. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Wish store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Wish.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your Wish store. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Once you are prompted to grant Wish access:
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Wish. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Wish will direct you to a screen titled "Request for Permission". At the bottom of the page, click the blue Confirm button.
NOTE: ShippingEasy will not make use of the ability to view your Wish support tickets or view your Wish notifications. Wish does not currently let us limit which permissions we request.
- Wish will ask you to confirm the integration. Click the blue Confirm button.
Your Wish store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Wish.