This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
At this time, we are not currently developing new features or functionality for our Inventory solution. This means that at this time we cannot address the issues you have with the current system. However, we do expect that in 2022, we will be introducing a new and improved Inventory experience.
ShippingEasy's Low Stock report can be scheduled to be emailed to you each day, alerting you to what products you need to replenish or remove from your store.
The low stock report will show you all items below the threshold that you set. This report will also show if any of these items have pending purchase orders and if there are any shortages for your products. Learn how to set up low stock alerts.
You can schedule this report to be sent to a specified email address daily, weekly, or monthly.
Schedule a low stock report email
- Click on REPORTS in the navigation bar.
- Click on Inventory Reports and select Inventory Low Stock from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Export button on the top right of the page and select the Schedule option in the drop-down menu.
- Select the daily, weekly, or monthly option and enter the recipient email.
- Click the Create Schedule button.