ShippingEasy's Inventory Low Stock report can be scheduled to be emailed to you each day, alerting you to what products you need to replenish or remove from your store.
The low stock report will show you all items below the threshold that you set. This report will also show if any of these items have pending purchase orders and if there are any shortages for your products. Learn more.
You can schedule this report to be sent to a specified email address daily, weekly, or monthly.
To schedule a low stock report email:
- Click on the Reports option in the blue navigation bar.
- Click on Inventory Reports and select Inventory Low Stock from the drop down menu.
- Click the Export button on the top right of the page and select the Schedule option in the drop down menu.
- Select the daily, weekly, or monthly option and enter recipient email.
- Click the Create Schedule button.