Reverb is the most popular online marketplace for musicians to buy, sell and learn about new, used, vintage and handmade music gear. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Reverb store with ShippingEasy.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Reverb will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your store. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Reverb store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Reverb. Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your store.
Once you are prompted to grant ShippingEasy access to your store:
- Whether you are registering a ShippingEasy account for the first time or adding a store to an existing account, you'll now have the option to configure your store settings. Learn more.
TIP: if you skip this step now, you can access these settings later by navigating to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS. Then click the Edit store settings link below your Reverb store details.
- Once integrated, orders placed within the last 14 days will begin syncing with ShippingEasy.
That's it! Your Reverb store is now connected to ShippingEasy!