This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
At this time, we are not currently developing new features or functionality for our Inventory solution. This means that at this time we cannot address the issues you have with the current system. However, we do expect that in 2022, we will be introducing a new and improved Inventory experience.
When updating Supplier information via CSV file, it is required to include the Supplier ID in the file.
A Supplier ID is assigned by ShippingEasy whenever you save a new Supplier. This information can be found on the SUPPLIERS page, as well as by downloading your Supplier's data.
Find an individual Supplier's assigned ID
The assigned Supplier ID can be found on the SUPPLIERS page.
- Click PRODUCTS and select SUPPLIERS from the navigation bar.
- Locate the Supplier in the table and note the "ID" in the left-most column.
Download all your Supplier's assigned IDs
The assigned IDs for all Suppliers can be downloaded from the SUPPLIERS page.
- From the navigation bar, expand the PRODUCTS tab and select SUPPLIERS.
- Click the Download Suppliers link.
- Check the email inbox for the user's login to download the file.
- Open the file and note the "Supplier ID" in the left-most column.