- Added a feature to track revenue generated by One-Time Campaigns. Revenue is tracked for scheduled Campaigns. The revenue for each scheduled Campaign is shown in two locations:
- On the CAMPAIGNS page: within the table of Campaigns, the data is shown in the "Revenue Generated" column. Navigate to this page via MARKETING >> NEWSLETTERS & PROMOTIONS.
- On the CAMPAIGNS Results page: a dollar amount is displayed above the text Revenue Generated. Navigate to this page via CAMPAIGNS >> click on a specific One-Time Campaign name.
- Resolved an issue handling an error message returned by Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). Specifically when attempting to send an order to FBA via a Shipping Rule. Now, when the order cannot be fulfilled by FBA, it is sent back to the ShippingEasy ORDERS page. Learn how to create a Shipping Rule.
- Updated the UPLOAD CSV: SUPPLIER IMPORT page. Now, the description next to the Supplier ID clarifies that this field must always be mapped. Learn more about Supplier ID.
- Resolved an issue when merging two Product SKUs. Specifically when the Products have the same Supplier. Now, Products with the same Supplier can be merged. Learn more about merging Products.