ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool will track revenue generation from your campaigns to show you how successful your campaigns are and how much ROI they are driving for your e-commerce site.
Every time you send out a marketing campaign and your customers make a purchase based off of your efforts, there is revenue generated from your email marketing. ShippingEasy credits the campaign with generating revenue and tracks this metric on your Campaign Details page.
ShippingEasy defines revenue generated as the following: if a buyer opens your marketing email and subsequently makes a purchase from your store within the next 5 days, ShippingEasy will detect the purchase and classify it as "Revenue Generated" for that specific campaign.
ShippingEasy calculates this for all Regular campaigns and on any Revenue Driving automated campaign that will increase sales: Abandon Cart, Automated Offers, “Buy it Again” Reminder, First-Time Buyer Coupon, and Lapsed Customer Winback.
To view revenue generated for your campaigns:
- From the blue navigation bar, expand the MARKETING tab and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS.
- Ensure both "Automated" and "One-Time" are selected under the "Campaign Type" filter.
- On the right side of the page, click on the Sort By filter and select "Revenue Generated":
- On the CAMPAIGN page, "Revenue" column will show your metrics for your present and past one-time campaigns as well as revenue driving automated campaigns.
- Select the Name of a Campaign that has results to see additional details about the Campaign.
- Clicking "Revenue Generated" will take you to the list of customers and their orders that make up the total amount of revenue generated for that campaign.
On the Revenue Generated page, you will see a total Revenue Generated from the entire campaign plus a breakdown of Order Totals by each customer order contributing to the overall Revenue Generated.
That's it! Make sure you are actively monitoring the success of your campaigns by regularly checking your "Revenue Generated" number.