ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing tool tracks revenue generation from your campaigns. This measures your email marketing's return on investment - how successful your campaigns are at driving business to your e-commerce site.
Every time you send out a campaign and your customers make a purchase based off of your efforts, there is revenue generated from your email marketing. ShippingEasy credits the campaign with generating revenue and tracks this metric on your Campaign Details page.
Understanding Revenue Generated by Campaigns:
ShippingEasy defines revenue generated as the following:
A purchase made from your store within 5 days of a buyer opening your marketing email.
ShippingEasy will detect the purchase and classify it as "Revenue Generated" for that specific campaign. By creating a list of contacts who received the campaign, you can view who made a purchase and the amount of revenue it generated.
ShippingEasy calculates this for all Regular campaigns and on any Revenue Driving automated campaign that will increase sales:
- Abandoned Cart
- Automated Offers
- “Buy it Again” Reminder
- First-Time Buyer Coupon
- Lapsed Customer Winback
To View Revenue Generated for your Campaigns:
You have the option to review your revenue generated data, and even create contact lists to follow up with buyers.
- From the blue navigation bar, expand the MARKETING tab and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS.
- On the right side of the page, click on the Sort By filter and select "Revenue Generated":
- On the CAMPAIGN page, "Revenue" column will show your metrics for your present and past one-time campaigns as well as revenue driving automated campaigns.
- Select the Name of a Campaign that has results to see additional details about the Campaign.
- Click the "Revenue Generated" link under the dollar amount shown.
- A modal will appear will asking you to create a list of customers associated with the campaign. You can edit the name, add a description. Click Save when you are ready to create the list.
- Click the name of the list that appears in message on the top left of the app.
On the Revenue Generated List page, you will see a breakdown of Spend Totals by each customer order contributing to the overall Revenue Generated. You can also see the orders that make up the total amount of revenue generated for that campaign.
That's it! Make sure you are actively monitoring the success of your campaigns by regularly checking your "Revenue Generated" number.